Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1GsVIpSVK
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Giving to Get




A few months ago I felt that I needed to somehow make a difference in someone's life and so I decided to volunteer for a hospice, yes a hospice! but more than seeing people die (which is what people think hospice is) it is being a friend to someone that really needs one. It fills my heart with such a joy to be able to give back a little tiny bit in return of all the great blessings I have in my own Life. I am visiting this sweet little man who appreciates more than I ever thought the fact that I take the time to visit him. It is a pleasure to me! and it is giving much more than what I give out.

No comments:

Post a Comment