Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1GsVIpSVK
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

From days marked by a not so fun rutine to FREEDOM!

Here I am again, I will keep trying this blog thing again, Actually thank to my friend Crystal I learned a few more things like how to add picture lol. Anyways I am free now! which basically means I quit my job....why did I decide to do such a thing during this down economy? well here is my answer....I realize that there is more I can achieve by quitting my job than by staying there being told what to do, giving my best and not being appreciated. I think that doing what I love and feeling appreciated is far more important than my pay check every month. I have started working part time on my fortune and I am really excited about it. This week has been great. It is just so great being able to work whenever I have time to do so. I am loving spending more time with my baby. She is growing fast! She just turned 8 month old on Monday the 28th of February and we are having so much fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment